· Assist the General Manger in overseeing daily operations of the
· Assists the General Manager in developing and implement long-rang (Strategic) and annual (Business )plans, operating reports , forecasts and budgets.
· Assist with the implementation of programs to accomplish departmental goals and objectives.
· *May serve as a departmental manager in that manager‘s absence.
· Attends management and staff meeting as scheduled.
· Undertakes special projects as requested by the General Manager.
· Assist in overseeing and providing management review and preparation of financing document and manager as well as technical reports.
· as an administrative link between departments
· Receives and resolves complaint from all prospect
· Participates in on-going facility inspections throughout the shop to assure that cleanliness, maintenance ,safety and other standards are consistently attained
· Counsels with other manager and employees about employee grievance and complaints; directs problem correction where possible.
· Works with human resource department staff to develop long-term staffing needs for the each departments.
· Works with department heads to assist in accomplishing established goals and objectives.
· Plans and coordinates training and professional development programs for himself or herself and staff personnel.
· Monitors internal cost control procedures.
· Maintains contact/relationship with customer (advocate)and help to assure maximum customer satisfaction.
· Assists in the planning of facility improvement, remodeling construction and repaired and interacts with applicable club committees for this purpose
· May perform shop opening and closing duties, including those related to security.
· Researches new products and develops an analysis of their costs and benefits.
Skill required (as suggested by Bong kiry)
· Fluency in both khmer & English language.
· Excellent communication skill, both written and spoken
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Problem solving skill
· Can do attitude
· Strong personnel management skills
· Principles of budgeting, purchasing personnel, public relations and general administration.
· Establish and maintains good relations with staff, the Board of Directors, community groups, other agencies and members of the public.
· Plan, organize and delegate work
· Research and make recommendations to the General Management and/or Board of Directors on district issues both orally and in writing.
· Communicate effectives, both orally and in writing.
· Basic office related computer skill is required.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- Clear cash from customer with Sale
- check on sale order compare with deliver note
- Issue invoice and official receipt
- Update invoice and payment in system
- Collect bank Statement
- work on LC, TT, and other
- Reconciliation on for bank book and bank Statement
- Check on the outstanding payment compare with PO issue.
- Filling properly
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- At least 2 year’s experience in accounting
- Bachelor degree in account
- English knowledge, Speaking, Writing and Listing
- Computer knowledge Ms. office ,Ms .Outlook ,Internet & Email, Quick book .
- Honest , Flexible and Responsible
- Able to work independently